Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter!


A at the MOPS egg hunt. They put on a nice egg hunt at Marshdale park down the road from us on Saturday.  There were a million eggs just laying on the ground and around the playsets.  Logan was very choosy-- he only picked green, yellow or purple ones.  There was candy in some eggs, and in others certificates for books, stuffed animals, or toys.  A got a giraffe.

Dying eggs, round 2.  Round 1 was eaten.
 
Amelie & Logan with their Easter loot.  I took this picture about 30 times and this is the best I got.  Logan makes the wierdest faces in pictures now.

Amelie and Ginny chatting

Fashionable ladies
We had friends over for Easter brunch & an egg hunt. 

On the hunt.

Logan would only pick up the ball eggs (they looked like basketballs, baseballs, soccer balls).  He passed by all the regular colored ones.

Our attempt at a group shot



Easter baseball. 

Wagon rides- Lucian, Arbor, Logan

Sharon, A, Jac

1 comment:

  1. what wonderful pictures - I love following your blog on the you guys and the kids = it makes me happy and sad at the same time. I miss you so much as seeing the pics reminds me of how much I am missing. Logans wild ride terrified me but he seems no worse for wear- hope he learned something from it so you don't have a repeat :)

    ReplyDelete