Friday, May 25, 2012

South Platte climbing

Mark & I have lots of photos like this from ten years ago, but we haven't done a multi pitch climb together in a while.  I don't think Logan would sit in the pack and play at the base of the crag for that long.  This weekend we had the chance to go out by ourselves for the day.  We had nice weather and found a South Platte route just hard enough to remind us why we're sport climbers.   It was fun to be out with just the two of us, and the day was epic-free despite our rusty skills.

1 comment:

  1. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article.
    I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful info.
    Thanks for the post. I will definitely return.


    Here is my weblog click

    ReplyDelete