Saturday, June 11, 2011

Five Months


Last month Logan discovered his hands. This month it was his feet. He likes to hold his feet up and bring them to his face. He also likes to suck on his hands-- occasionally his thumb, but usually as many fingers as he can stuff in there. Sometimes he tries to get both fists in at once. He can be quite content in his crib for a long time, talking away while he plays with his hands and feet. He's pretty entertained by his mobile and his mirror too.

Logan is teething-- experienced mothers recognize this right away. I had to be told by my grandmother, and my mother, and my babysitter. I was surprised to find out this can go on for months before a tooth actually appears. It helps to rub his gums, and he likes to gnaw on my thumb or his baby bjorn. Teething rings don't seem to do much, but Tylenol before bed helps a little.


Logan's nicknames these days are Bug and Log-ster.

No comments:

Post a Comment