Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Logan Meets Grandpa Z

Logan was so lucky to get to spend a week with his namesake Grandpa Z (or Granddad as my dad calls himself). We had a lot of granddad-grandson bonding time at home. We also made it to the top of the statehouse in Denver, to a Super Bowl party (Logan's first party!), and to the lake for a little ice skating.

My dad's specialty is the Mexican hat dance, which was well tested during my first 6 months as a colicky baby. He's still got it! It worked on Logan every time.


Hanging out with Granddad




We got to see Auntie Kendall and Uncle Andrew while my dad was here too.




And we celebrated Logan's 4 week birthday. This was a pretty great birthday month for Logan-- we celebrated 1, 2, 3, and 4 weeks, plus the big 1 month. I ate Logan's cake for him so he could have cake milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment