Saturday, September 28, 2013

Amelie: 3 months


At 3 months, Amelie loves to watch Daddy, and loves to hear him sing.  She likes to talk to the fabric peacock my mom made that hangs over the changing table.  She's sleeping pretty well, and doesn't cry as much as Logan did at this age.  Amelie has started daycare and I am back to work.  She and Logan go to Tammy's house together, and I like to think they watch out for each other. I remember the night before I left Logan there for the first time, when he was 3 months old, I was worried that Tammy might steal him.  I was seriously concerned that I would go back for him at the end of the day and they'd all be gone.  That's how much I thought everyone loved my baby.  Thinking back at how much he screamed, its hard to imagine thinking someone might want to kidnap him. 

Amelie is approximately the size of a large zucchini.


No comments:

Post a Comment