Monday, March 11, 2013

2 years 2 months

At 2 years 2 months, Logan's favorite things are Thomas the train, Super Why, building legos, coloring, and racing around the house-- on foot, car, or bike, and preferably as a jaybird (naked).  His pretend car trips are usually to Costco.  He likes to hammer out the ABCs with his toy hammer like Alpha-Pig.  He likes to watch Grace do her spelling and math homework at daycare.   If you ask him what he wants for dinner, the answer is invariably macaroni and cheese or Thai food.  He likes to dance-- his favorite song, to which he has little moves and knows some of the words, is Stubborn Love by the Lumineers.  He's started talking about friends a lot. When he's playing pretend, I often hear "Will you be my friend?  Yes? Okay."  I guess its that simple when you're two. He says Buddy and Charlie (Kendall's dog and cat) are his best friends.  Some other funny things he says:

"I’m just tooting" (When we ask him if he’s pooping… he is, but he’ll only admit to tooting)
"Oh, man!"  (Said about anything that’s frustrating or not going quite right)
"I’m so excited!" (Mainly referring to everything at the airport)

"I sure am!" (For example, I say "you're so cute." He replies "I sure am!)

"Oh, my life!" (Referring to all the stuff he has to put up with from us or the other kids at daycare.  He got this one from Tammy.)

1 comment:

  1. web winkel beginnen ruitersport webwinkel beginnen

    Visit my website: begin Webwinkel

    ReplyDelete