Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas

After a week at Disney, we flew up to Connecticut on Christmas Eve. Logan was pretty tired of travelling and out of sorts by this point in the trip, but he still got in some good time with his grandma, great grandma, Uncle Andrew, and Auntie Kenny. His favorite, however, was Andrew's dog Nicholas. He's a giant german shepherd, but Logan wasn't at all intimidated, and spent most of his time following him around. I wonder how long we have before he starts begging for his own dog.

We went to my Aunt Susie's for our traditional Italian Christmas Eve dinner. This is probably my favorite meal of the year, and I've been waiting three long years for it. I think our days of travelling for Christmas are coming to an end, so its probably time I learn to make it myself-- or figure out a way to have it shipped out here.

Here's Logan opening presents on Christmas morning. This little table includes his own personal laptop that he can open and close. Still doesn't deter him from fixing Mark's laptop, though.


















Logan & his great grandma Ginny


















Practicing walking with Auntie Kenny and Daddy


















Logan meets Nicholas
























How Logan feels about travelling by the end of the trip
































3rd Christmas- opening presents back in Colorado

No comments:

Post a Comment