Thursday, August 11, 2011

7 Months


At 7 months, Logan talks a lot. He says dada and yaya and hi. Sometimes he’ll string them together in a way that makes sense- like” yeah, dada” or “hi dada”. Sometimes he even says those things at a time that makes sense—though I don’t think he’s doing it on purpose. No matter how many times I say ma-ma-ma-ma-ma to him, he just says da-da-da-da-da.

Logan loves to eat. I was putting off food for a while because it just seemed like a lot of work, but now we’re making up for lost time. He devours every bite and kicks his legs with glee. He hasn’t met a food he doesn’t like yet. We’ve mostly just tried pureed vegetables, but he loves sucking on watermelon too. While he loves it going in, his stomach is still getting used to food. I’m hoping that goes quickly.

Logan’s started growing a lot more hair. I swear he wakes up with more each day. He’s generally a pretty happy guy. He thinks funny faces, burps, and puking sounds are hysterical. Welcome to the world of boys, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment