Saturday, August 24, 2013

August

I can't believe its almost the end of summer!  This one has been pretty great since we both got 6 weeks of maternity/ paternity leave.  I'm thinking we might need to do this every summer (just the vacation part, not have a baby every summer).  We're both back to work now-- Mark full time in the office, and me part time, mostly from home.  Amelie's not in day care yet, but I'm able to work pretty well, since she sleeps most of the day.  The one-handed typing (she is inevitably in the other hand) slows me down a bit. I've gone in to the office a couple times, and Amelie has come along in the Baby Bjorn.  She's very well behaved-- just sleeps right through all my meetings.

Some pictures from the past month:

Hanging out with Quin and Lucian
 
Sports candy at Tammy's house

Riding the Georgetown train.  Mark bought Logan a conductor's hat; he chose the pink one.  Pink is his favorite color-- he also scored a pink Dora baseball mitt at a garage sale. All the better for passing onto Amelie!


Hiking to St. Mary's Glacier


Amelie is about 7 weeks old in these:






Logan asked to hold Amelie.  He held her for about 5 seconds and then  was done, so he pushed her off his lap.  We caught her:).


1 comment: