Saturday, October 27, 2012

Halloween

We hosted a toddler Halloween party again this year. As the host, I felt like I had to dress up. Logan was a monkey based on the fact that that's what I found in his size at the baby consignment store months ago. I did not think far enough in advance to realize that meant I would be dressing up as a banana. Mark got to be the Man in the Yellow Hat, and then what else was left for me to be but a banana?
Lobster Ayla & chef Mark (I think this is Axel's lobster costume)

Lion Ely

Futurama Julie, Riley, & Jared

Banana, Man in the Yellow Hat, and Curious George

Pumpkin Mackenzie, Rockers Jay and Katy, and lion Ely
Every year I have grand plans for a pumpkin patch, and every year (well, all 2 years), we end up shovelling our patch out of the snow. It hasn't snowed since.

"Hayride" to the pumpkin patch


Trick or treating at Ginny's


No comments:

Post a Comment