Saturday, February 11, 2012

13 Months






At 13 months, Logan’s favorite activity is opening and closing doors. He thinks it’s so funny to close the door, have someone knock on the other side, and then open it. He likes to strew his toys all over the house. I’m reminded of my Uncle Kent’s ferret every time I find a piece of his train track, a matchbox car, or a magnetic alphabet letter tucked in my sock drawer or under the bathroom sink. The ferret used to hide keys and wallets… at least Logan’s just hiding his own things. He also loves hairbrushes, toothbrushes, pots and pans. He can finally get up and down our step without knocking his head. But he finds plenty of other ways to knock his head. He’s taken to screaming when he’s displeased, so we’re experimenting with our first attempts at discipline. Tammy (Logan's daycare provider) has been instructing me in the deep tone and stern look needed to be taken seriously. I’m still working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment