Friday, April 8, 2011

Up and Down the Hall


My mom is here to take care of Logan during my first week back at work. I've been denying it for some time, but she has confirmed he has colic. She would know since I also had colic for 5-6 months when I was a baby. I guess I just thought all babies were this needy... they're babies after all. Don't they all want to be carried at all times? And when that's not enough, bounced and sung to all day? Doesn't everyone have a song they sing as they bounce up and down the hall for hours? “Up and down the hall, up and down the hall, hi ho the dar-i-o, up and down the hall. Now around the kitchen, now around the kitchen hi ho the dar-i-o now around the kitchen..."

Logan has been giving her quite a workout, and she has dug deep into her repertoire of songs… he seems to like old college drinking songs the best. Of course, he has his happy moments too. And he loves his grandma! Thanks so much, mom, for making the transition back to work a little easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment